I purchased this unusual agate slice several years ago because it was just very interesting and held onto it until inspiration arose.
- The moon-shaped agate slice is a pale ivory/yellow and is 1/4″ thick
- The agate has been slightly polished, it still has some of the outer rough matrix
- Several different style weaves and wraps were used to secure this stone. I just let the stone and the wire dictate how it wanted to be wrapped.
- The Wire has been oxidized to darken the copper and bring out the weave
- Comes on a 20″ large link copper chain with a handcrafted “J” hook and ring closure
Copper will continue to darken and patina with age adding to the beauty of this piece. I do ship with a small polishing cloth that will bring back the original shine with gentle rubbing. Copper can also be cleaned with copper cleaner or 1 tbsp of salt mixed into 1 cup of white vinegar.
There are no reviews yet.